AFC Urgent Care Accepts Health Insurance in Pinellas Park, FL
Our Urgent Care Accepts United Health Care, Blue Cross and Most Major Insurance Plans Along with a Self-Pay Option for Those with No Insurance.
AFC Urgent Care of Pinellas Park, FL is concerned about your health and wants to ensure we are here to serve your needs. Therefore, our medical center accepts numerous forms of insurance as well as offers a self-pay option.
Active service members have no co-payment with their Tricare! Here at AFC Urgent Care in Pinellas Park, FL we value and appreciate our Military’s service so we will expedite ours! No wait for Active Service Members. Be seen right away!
The following list is a sample of the Insurances we accept:
- RR Medicare
- Feedom Health/Optum Health
- Heritage Summit Healthcare
- Tricare Standard
- Tricare Prime
- Prime Healthservices
- Rockport/Liberty Mutual
- Priority Health
- Travel INS
- Nothern Florida Medical
- Multi Plan or PHCS
- Sunshine Health-Medicare only
- Florida Health Solutions
If your insurance is not listed, please call the office.
We accept all workers compensation, auto and travel insurance.
AFC Urgent Care Pinellas Park, FL now offers Care Credit, payment option for your Urgent Care needs.
- CareCredit, from Synchrony Financial, offers healthcare financing for consumers at AFC Urgent Care Pinellas Park, FL.
- CareCredit is a credit card that can be used as a payment option for many common procedures and certain expenses not covered by insurance or to bridge situations when desired care exceeds insurance coverage.