AFC Urgent Care Services in Pinellas Park, FL
Our licensed medical professionals including doctors, nurses, and x-ray technicians treat children and adults at a lower cost and shorter wait times than an emergency room visit. We’re open 7 days a week with extended hours and no appointment is necessary. We accept most insurance plans.
Our physicians and medical professionals are here to help. There is a medical professional experienced in emergency and family medicine at the center at all times. We treat a wide range of non-life threatening conditions in patients of all ages. But if you don’t find what you’re looking for below, call us!
AFC Urgent Care Clinic accepts most major health insurance including Tricare, Medicare and Blue Cross. Active service members have no co-payment with their Tricare! Here at AFC Urgent Care in Pinellas Park, FL we value and appreciate our Military’s service so we will expedite ours! No wait for Active Service Members. Be seen right away!
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Lab Work: We can provide a number of rapid tests while you wait.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Blood Work: Have an order to have blood work or x-rays to be done AFC Urgent Care can do your blood work or x-rays and the results will be sent directly to the ordering physician such as your Primary Care Doctor or Surgeon
- Physicals: AFC Urgent Care provides many types of physicals which include pre-op, work, sports and pre-employment.
- Respiratory Fit Testing
- TB Test
- LIFT Test
- Pulmonary Function
- Vision Whisper Test
- Whooping Cough Vaccinations Varicella
- Tdap Vaccine
- Influenza Vaccinations
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians and medical professionals are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from children over six months, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Follow up with your Primary Care Doctor: At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor, via a secure email or fax link.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Pinellas and Hillsborough county schools.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
- Occupational Medicine: We are DOT certified, so no matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Pinellas Park area. However, we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions, and we do not stock any narcotic medications on site at our center.
- TB Testing
- Bladder Infection
We accept most types of insurance. Even if you don’t have insurance; fear not, our fees are very affordable. Call for more “information”.
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections
- Ear Cleaning
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites